Monday, May 4, 2009

American Idol' star David Cook's brother Adam dies of brain cancer

After battling cancer for more than 10 years, American Idol star David Cook's brother, Adam, 37, succumbed to the disease Saturday. David made the announcement at the Washington D.C. Race for Hope 5K, which raises money to support finding a cure for brain cancer, this morning. "Like everybody here, I'm affected by this disease. I actually lost my brother yesterday to a brain tumor," Cook said, as you can hear members of the crowd gasping. "I couldn't imagine... I couldn't imagine being anywhere else right now." David was serving as grand marshal of the event and ran the 3.1 miles in 28 minutes. "I lost one today," Cook added. "But I've gained 9,000 and I will be here every year that they will have me."

source

2 comments:

Yanuar Catur May 5, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

oh no,,,,
i have a bad english speak but i would u know what i means,,
thanks

Post a Comment